The aim is to solve the R&D-based needs of industrialists within the scope of university science with university-industry cooperation.
Who Can Benefit?
Regardless of the sector and size, projects that create added value at the firm level and will be prepared in cooperation with resident enterprises and universities in our country can benefit from this program.
What is the Support Rate to be Provided for the Projects?
- Project partner company in San-Tez projects;
- Microenterprise at least 15%
- Small business at least 20%
- Medium-sized enterprise at least 25%
- Large business at least 35%
undertakes the project contribution. The Ministry will support the remaining amount as a grant within the program's scope.
The support period is a maximum of 24 months on the project. However, by the requirements of the project, an additional period of up to 1/4 of the project duration can be given.
Expenditure and Expense Items to be Supported
a) Tools, machinery, equipment, software, and broadcast purchase expenses
b) Material and consumable purchase expenses
c) Consultancy and service purchase expenses
ç) Domestic and international travel expenses
d) Personnel expenses
e) Project institution share
f) Shipping, insurance, and customs expenses.
Applications can be made at any time of the year.
Important Note: No priority area has been specified for this project, and applications are sought to ensure industry-university cooperation and the applicability of the project idea.
What are the Goals of the San-Tez Program?
- Institutionalizing university-industry-public cooperation,
- To help increase the competitiveness of our country in the world market by supporting the development of high-value-added, technology-based products and production methods,
- To enable SMEs to acquire technology and R&D culture,
- In particular, to encourage our SMEs, which make up 98% of our industry and continue to work with the traditional production method, to use technological products and production methods,
- To ensure that R&D, technology, and innovation studies that these businesses cannot carry out with their assets, are carried out with both university and state support,
- To ensure that the academic knowledge made at the university is commercialized,
- To ensure the emergence of innovative new companies by spreading the corporate culture among academics and university graduates,
- To ensure that the thesis topics of the students studying in a doctorate or master's programs at universities are determined in line with the product, production method, and R&D-based needs demanded by SMEs, based on new technologies for the manufacturing industry,
- To help increase the number of qualified personnel by supporting more graduate and Ph.D. students in these projects,
- It is to pave the way for thesis students working on these projects to be employed as R&D personnel in these companies in the future.
How to Apply?
Project proposals are submitted electronically. The project coordinator makes the application at http://biltek.sanayi.gov.tr on behalf of the project partners. After the project application is made electronically, the following documents must be delivered to the Ministry as printed and wet signed documents.
- “The project application petition” to be printed out from the R&D Portal
- “The project summary page” to be given by the system, showing that the project has been entered from the R&D Portal and has received a code number.
What are the Matters to be considered in the Project Application?
- The work under San-Tez should be considered for projects that have completed the basic and practical research stage and reached the experimental research stage.
- Within the scope of the San-Tez Program, theoretical or experimental studies that do not have determined application or use to obtain new knowledge, due diligence projects, routine tests/analyses, pilot production facilities, and projects that involve investment-oriented infrastructure building or activities without R&D content, will not be accepted.
- The amount of service intake planned for the project should not exceed 20% of the total project price.
For detailed information about the program, click here.